View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 03:21 PM   #304
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtfbomb View Post
It may sound better and it may look great on a shelf, but CDs are far more practical to me. They're smaller. You don't have to flip the sides after a handful of tracks. I can easily load them up to my computer without the need of yet another extra USB device. You don't have to be extra careful taking them out of their case and placing them in the player. Also, it just feels odd, that years and years after waiting for this to come out, that it doesn't come to CD.
Great points. Kind of worried if the FW series score is released it'll be on vinyl as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_osborn View Post
I'm just going to take a shot in the dark here, but maybe ancient vinyl stuff outsells other mediums?
Big Finish are re-releasing a 10th Doctor/Rose Tyler Doctor Who audio story on vinyl which I find hilarious since most of the people watching at that point would have been from 2006 which begs the question who is this aimed for? 80s stuff I can kind of understand but a story based on the 2006 season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtfbomb View Post
In retrospect, I wish Intrada got it. Yeah, it would've been CD, which I would've wanted, but they also have been able to negotiate it to where they can press more if it sells well enough. It could be enjoyed by more. Shouldn't that be what this is about? The music.
If Intrada had released this we would have got a two disc special edition with a lot of unused music cues and other content.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote