View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 06:33 PM   #50
Splint'r
Foot Soldier

First of all, thank you so much for your support. I'm very glad you approve of the sculpt! Let me know if you need any help, etc.
I'm definitely going to finish up the rest of the bros. The only hurdle I had to deal with this past two months, was my job in illustration. I had to complete a set of art pieces for my clients before I could return to this project.

I want to try and finish up Raph (molding and casting) in June, since I couldn't make it happen this month. After him, will come Leonardo and so on.
With Mikey, I'm going to see about tooling the peg hole, just a little deeper, so he can stand just a little shorter, next to his brother, without ruining the articulation and I might even re-sculpt the upper legs, just a tiny bit shorter and tool it so it can easily be installed to the factory knee/shin joint, after heating the plastic with an air dryer for a few seconds.

I really want to pursue a 2.0 set of heads, pushing the accuracy even further, with all new expressions. I hope I can get to that after I'm settled into my new home in the next few months...

So much I want to do, so little time to do it all.

Seriously, thank you guys for being so supportive. I don't think I would be doing this now, if it weren't for all the encouragement I received, in my original post, from a couple of years ago. Rock on

http://www.narcomics.com
Splint'r is offline   Reply With Quote