View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 06:38 AM   #78
tmntpower1988
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview01 View Post
I deal quite alot in video games...its my main hobby...so I understand and have had to pay out quite a bit a few times for some rarer games but never really thought the same thing happened with dvds.

It's cool to own something rare, its even cooler when you didn't know it was rare tho
lol true

I had a copy of Turtles Against Hate but ended up having to throw it in the bin. I was going to sell it so I tested it in the DVD player. The first episode works fine but when it got to the second episode it kept freezing. So then I took the DVD out and looked at the back of the disc and it had a few noticeable deep scratches on it. I got it from ebay last year. I don't know why I didn't test the DVD when I had just got it. Waste of £40, be too late to ask for money back now, the seller will probably blame me for scratching the disc lol It wasn't a brand new copy, it was probably used a lot of times, the case it even came in was squashed. Thank God most of my other 4kids TMNT DVDs are brand new, only 3 of them were used. Season 4 Box 1, Ninja Tribunal and Season 2 Part 2 but the discs look fine, don't see any scratches on them and the cases are in great condition so the sellers must have taken good care of them unlike that other cowboy.
tmntpower1988 is offline   Reply With Quote