View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 02:34 PM   #89
cloud
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNinja View Post
I know some people here have said to hold out, but I caved and purchased a Leo. Luckily he was nowhere near the crazy asking price of $150. I feel some of the asking prices for all 4 aren't too bad either, but finding them individually is somewhat scarce and most aren't willing to break up the set.

Does anyone know where to get the previous exclusive releases with better paint and nifty velvet boxes (the 2012 style figures)?
The 2012 exclusives may be hard to find. I've seen people receiving them from Playmates for Toy reviews. If I remember correctly these exclusive better painted versions were given out as swag at Toy Fair or some other events. Were never for sale like the Rise TMNT.
The only exclusives released for the Nick Toon line was a chromed armor Shredder, and a chrome piece 11 inch space Leonardo. There was also a black and white exclusive of the mirage Raphael.

For this years SDCC exclusives, the turtles did sold pretty well. I think Donatello for some reason was the best seller. Sold out before his not brothers.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote