Thread: [Fan Art] Mostly Utroms
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 07:35 PM   #6
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I'm hoping to get some kind of response from someone...because I have another update.

This "draw the squad" challenge inspired a "where the IDW TMNT villains are now"
Spoiler:

So here it is
Spoiler:

I'm not actually sure what Stockman, Koya, and Blugeon are doing, but this seems pretty close.

This is from September and will most likely be redrawn. But I've yet to rave here on how much I adore the Utroms that Sophie Campbell drew. Especially Churk. But he's not here.
I like to think that the military transport team's commander is the type of intimidating military guy who flaunts photos of his grandchildren. Not quite sure who to compare him to? Like the eye-patched mustache-twirling villain in spy films who babies his pets. "And now that we've had our evil scheming...let's go play with my puppy."

Unfortunately, new recruits don't always know that, and sometimes get trapped with him while he's excited about having recently seen his grandchildren/having a new grandchild. (Double spoiler for language. It is also quite large accidentally)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

You can really tell how far I've come in four months

Last edited by Utrommaniac; 06-13-2017 at 09:35 PM.
Utrommaniac is offline   Reply With Quote