View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 06:35 AM   #187
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Wow, how did I go so long without checking this out?! Just from playing the latest demo, I can tell that this is an absolute labor of love and as someone who's biggest constant TMNT fix growing up was the SNES games, noticing each small extra detail that you worked in just makes me smile even harder. From the variety of different playable characters to the voice clips (Love that even Fugitoid's 2k3 skin has the appropriate voice!) to the attention to detail paid to both game and cartoon elements, this is definitely one of the nicest fan games I've ever played and I am SOOOOOO looking forward to seeing more in the future.

Also, Nelson, if you're still lurking around, I gotta ask about some of my favorite characters. Are you planning on adding any Archie-exclusive characters like Armaggon later on? Also, with Wingnut (If you're thinking of adding him), are you planning for him to be a heroic captured character (Like he is in said comics and the Playmates bio) or a boss? (Since he was an evil space invader in the cartoon.) Cheers!
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote