Thread: IDW Limited
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 01:36 PM   #47
rich
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamtheNorm View Post
and that does include three different versions of the Ultimate Collection 1,2, and 3.
Three different versions is actually not true...although each collector looks at things differently and in their own way (which is cool). This is a gray area for sure.

Officially, there are only two versions of the Ultimate Collection: the Regular and the B&W Limited for each volume. The SDCC set uses the same B&W Limited books and they aren't different versions of the books themselves. They were just packaged in a slipcase all together.

This Deluxe Limited Edition of the Change Is Constant HC is actually a different book (printing) than the original and contains a couple new vellum pages and the cover is different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
So...who thinks they are going to bleed us dry by putting these versions out for every trade?
Me. (*hand raised*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Unfortunately, Someone bought the last Blue label between the time I clicked order and checked out :-/ Sad Panda.

if someone who bought more than one blue wants to give one up, let me know. I bought a black.
Are you planning on getting all 3 of the sets? Just curious your thoughts for your collection. I'm only buying the RED since the books themselves are the same between the RED, BLACK, and BLUE.

Last edited by rich; 10-03-2012 at 01:42 PM.
rich is offline   Reply With Quote