View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 06:43 AM   #29
Toxin45
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Jesus... how do you even know that about me? Who've you been talking to?

It's not too late. At least, for "Odyssey" and "Origin." Arseniy is throwing out an amazing hardcover ultimate edition of "Odyssey" right now with extra stuff in it. And "Origin" can still receive pre-orders.

Right now I refuse to think of any Volume 4 that isn't spearheaded by Peter Laird under his 18 comics a year clause with Nickelodeon... because that's why he included that when he made his deal. He's only capitalized on it once so far, and that makes me sad. I don't want to consider any other alternative until it becomes clear he doesn't want to do it.

I have zero ambition to try and "fill in the blanks" on what he was building towards in Volume 4. Unless it is very, very clear he has no meaning to do so. He certainly owes no one anything at this point and can deliver whatever he wants... whenever he wants. For all we know the next issue drops in 3 months. After everyone has "Origin" in their laps, I do want to delve into "THE SHREDDER." After that... that might be the appropriate time to consider options. And if Peter isn't already doing something with Volume 4, I will absolutely open a dialogue and see where it goes.
Well I tried to talk to him on his blog but he wouldn't respond so did you try to talk to him on his blog?
Toxin45 is offline   Reply With Quote