Thread: [Suggestion] Ban RicksNerdLife
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 10:50 AM   #13
Sobble
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicksNerdLife View Post
Listen, I get it. I really do. I have a short fuse, and I feel compelled to respond to people who I feel slighted me. I get how that rubs people the wrong way. I'm very opinionated, I'm a smartass, I'm very loud and in your face with my opinions and responses. But I'm not going to change for anyone. No different than you can change who you are. I try to keep it respectful. I keep the peace typically. But if there is something asinine out there, I'm compelled to respond in kind, and that's just how I'm wired.

Is that any different than say... Powder? Who has been here forever, and dare I say has worse behavior than myself--but is still accepted and respected? The only difference is post count. Which, sorry folks...really, REALLY does not matter.

Come on. A troll worthy of being banned? This is all a joke. And as I said, if it were coming from ANYONE else, I might take a little credence in it. He literally made this post because I called him out on a lie. It's a temper tantrum from a notoriously disliked member.

If anyone can cite another reason I shouldn't be here, I'll leave of my own accord. But "saying things I don't like", or "not earning your stripes to be talking the way you do" aren't a good enough reasons for me. Sorry, not sorry.
So this is all just a joke

I'm sorry I'm sorry everyone likes you