Thread: Worst OT game?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 03:32 AM   #28
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I don't recall Hyperstone Heist being hard, but its been a few years since I've played it. What baffles me about that game the most is how Rocksteady is in it but no Bebop. Like...how the hell did that happen?

Who makes a game that only has Rocksteady and no Bebop? That's like blasphemy. You can't have one without the other.
It's harder than TiT, but I wanna say it's more of a hit detection issue than anything else. I found a lot of my moves either weren't going through at all, or missed their mark. & believe me, I've played enough of the SNES port to be damn good, that shouldn't have been happening. + the hardest part is The Gauntlet, having to fight every boss up to that point all over, consecutively, with no pizzas or courtesy health refills. Pure death. It'd be a much easier time without Tatsu, I think. He's the hardest of them.

As for Bebop's exclusion, pairing that with it lacking in levels/originality, & having a stage dedicated to replaying the boss fights, I've concluded they were forced to rush this one.

A shame, really, 'cause it had the potential to be a spiritual successor. The sewer & dojo levels had decent design, it would've been nice to see what else they came up with.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote