Thread: IDW Limited
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:06 AM   #1
rich
Mad Scientist

IDW Limited

Just today IDW announced what they call "IDW Limited." This is a website specifically for Limited Editions, signed copies, etc. of IDW releases.

They are launching IDW Limited with 3 separate special TMNT limited edition sets of the TMNT Vol. 1 Change is Constant Deluxe Edition. Buying all 3 sets will set you back $725 !!

These types of things are relatively new to the TMNT comic book realm as Mirage never really did stuff like this. I've always sought to have a single copy of each printing of a TMNT comic, trade, or hardcover. However, just like the SDCC slipcase set, the book itself isn't limited other than the original print run (EDIT: this is a different book from the normal Deluxe Edition HC - at least in regards to cover variation - see this post)...it's the stuff they are providing along with the book that makes this limited. These are definitely cool and if I had unlimited funds I'd buy all 3 sets. However, while this may fit a niche with some collectors, I've had to draw the line somewhere so I'm just buying one.

Thoughts? Any of you other TMNT comic book completists out there going to pay for these?

Last edited by rich; 10-03-2012 at 12:25 PM.
rich is offline   Reply With Quote