View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 11:01 PM   #79
sdp
Megan Fox = April

The Pokemon fad died after Gen II came out, that's why almost no one saw the third pokemon movie. Even when Gen II started the fad had already seen the peak awhile go.

I had become a teenager when Gen II came out so I was at that stage when I was ashamed to like Pokemon but I still loved it but shortly after I grew out of it, I still liked it but I also started preferring other stuff like music. By the time Gen III came out I still picked it up but it wasn't until later a few months after the remakes of Gen I came out that I got back into Pokemon 100%, I was an older teenager and didn't care what people thought so I got back into Pokemon.

But yeah, lucky to have been able to live the TMNT fad, the Power Rangers fad, the Dragon Ball Z fad and Pokemon fad, all of those were huge fads, I'd also add Saint Seiya but that one wasn't didn't exist in the US, also I don't think the Dragon Ball Z fad was as big in the US as in other countries, I actually got to live the DBZ fad in two different countries since the US didn't have a DBZ fad until like 1999 when other places had already aired the entire series.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote