View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 10:43 PM   #38
sethmartin
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
So, people who "enjoy" TMNT because "It's silly and stupid" continue to insist that is the perfect direction for this series, and that anyone else is some kind of cynical angry person. Meanwhile, people see it as something more than that, who simply want things to be exploited to their full potential, continue to be told that they're injecting too much importance into this "silly kids' stuff".

Nice to know everything's exactly the same as it was a week and a half ago.
If you are referring to my comment. I never insisted that this is the perfect direction for the series. I too want things exploited to their full potential. I still think the original 1990 movie is the best and the 2003 animated series is the best cartoon. However, I can appreciate all of the different versions. Turtles can be serious, heavy plot driven and emotional, or it can be a silly thing for kids. The new movie is NOT a good movie, but it does have scenes that I enjoy watching. I'm not insisting that the next movie is going to be good, but I can be hopeful if I want and that was all I was trying to say.