View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 09:41 AM   #307
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
at least other members have started to realize it since I got the boot. one guy even finally directly called it out as the toxic fan base that it was, and I wish I could still contact him to thank him for his bravery. albeit a little late . maybe more will in the future and start abandoning the place.
The problem I've had at GB Fans is that Kingpin lives up to his name. He doesn't remain neutral at all so have views that aren't left wing or feminist and he goes nuts on you. The irony was that it was something completely unrelated the reboot Ghostbusters, something so obscure and pointless that made him ban me. In the end he was just looking for an excuse and RichardLess was the one who instigated it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
It takes a special sort of talent for one single person to scare off producer of the show from a fan forum of said show.
I hope Bobby Curnow is bracing himself for those types of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Hmm I have to admit, Cubed is a lot of things but he's never been nasty (except to Ciro, that is). I mean he might fail to understand why your opinion could possibly be different from his, but at least he doesn't come at you with personal attacks.
He's disagreed and pointed out when he felt I was wrong about something but no I agree, he's never personally attacked unlike some users here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
It warms my heart to see the recent developments in this thread. It's like a damn near Christmas miracle.
http://i.imgur.com/iXccYcV.gif
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote