View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 09:02 PM   #28
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
This episode moved at a breakneck pace. The last couple of issues were so slow in pacing it felt like they were waiting to build up to something....now all of a sudden we have the Turtles on the run from Karai, Splinter and the Foot killing the mob, the Mutanimals attacking Null, Bishop/Metalhead getting ready to strike, and Leatherhead?

It's almost too much! Really surprised of no Karai in this issue at all. Now I'm wondering if they're going to rush a whole bunch of plots so the Patheon/Shredder/Kitsune stuff can happen immediately after.
I for one am glad the slow pace of the last 3-4 issues is finally over. This is the main course we've been waiting so long to savor, and there are still enough issues to go in the arc that it shouldn't feel rushed in hindsight. This isn't Game of Thrones. Plus, we know for sure there's more coming after #100.

The only way I'll be legitimately worried is if the Pantheon gets too big of a role in an already crowded arc and take away from all the faction dynamics that have so much interesting ground yet to cover. This should be street level only.

Last edited by ChosenOne; 05-29-2019 at 09:38 PM.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote