View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 04:31 AM   #1
Prowler
Emperor

How much do you weight? And are you happy with your weight?

I weight about 67 kilograms (147 lbs.) which is a bit low for a guy who is 183cm (6'0) tall. But this is the heaviest I've been since I was like 15. When I was 15 I weighted about 68 kilos (149 lbs.) and was only about 175cm (5'9) at the time. The lowest I've weighted was 58 kilos (127 lbs.) at the age of 16-17 when I had a growth spurt that got me to 182cm(5'11). Since then I've mostly been stuck in the 60-63kgs (132-138 lbs.) area.

I can't help but notice that almost everyone I talk to seems to be trying to lose weight but me . The thing is, gaining weight is actually harder than you think. And while it's not socially acceptable to mock overweight people, reminding skinny people constantly that they're skinny seems to be more socially acceptable... if I had a euro for every time someone told me I'm thin and that I should eat more I'd be rich. And people don't seem to believe me when I tell them I'm not starving myself on purpose

How much heavier would I like to be? I dunno. But if I reached 75 kilos (165 lbs.) I'd be quite satisfied, I'd say.

What about you?
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote