View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 08:59 AM   #17
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
I'm 31 and really don't feel that different at all. Never cared about turning 30 last year and don't care about it now. I still have the same interests I had before, so nothing on that front has changed. It's just a number and nothing more. I didn't care when I turned 18 because I don't vote and never had the desire to be one of those people, and I didn't care about turning 21 because I don't drink. Turning 30 really didn't mean much to me. Just a number and nothing more. If you obsess over it, then it's not going to be pleasant for you. Just live your life how you are, and you'll be fine.
Back when I was a teenager, I believed I'd become very mature and responsible by the time I got in my 20s. While I'm obviously more mature and responsible than when I was 15, i still feel quite young and like things I did back then.

Maybe I'm still going through the phase of recently becoming an adult but I'm really loving it. It's great to be able to do whatever you want and having no one ordering you around or treating you like a kid.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote