View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 05:52 AM   #5
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
I got into a discussion with a friend over on another forum, initially discussing Misty and Brock's return in Pokemon, and the conversation turned to Turtles Forever and the decision to ignore all the changes made in the red sky seasons.

My friend proposed that everything in Turtles Forever had taken place before season eight, but I argued the timeline did'nt quite match up to that, not to mention at the end of Turtles Forever, the Technodrome retained all the changes Ch'rell had made to it.

So I then proposed that instead of trying to fit it into a timeline, the Technodrome sequences in the flashbacks took place during "Shredder Triumphant" and them being transported to the 23K universe was in fact something that changed history, so the red sky seasons now never occured.

I'm sure there's a hole in this somewhere, but let's discuss that.

I've counted this as a possibility from day one. With the technodrome rolling through the city streets during daytime, it's the only episode to branch off from. And considering that Turtles Forever interrupts the Mirage turtles during issue #1 and alters that universe, it makes sense that the FW timeline would basically have the same thing happen to it.

Last edited by ToTheNines; 09-02-2017 at 06:08 AM.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote