View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 10:52 PM   #6
Prowler
Emperor

Do I believe in aliens as in those green ones who travel through space in flying saucers and want to conquer Earth? No. That's just what whoever first came up with that depiction of aliens imagined them to look like.

As for aliens as in life outside of Earth? Pretty sure it's been proven by now that it does exist. Wasn't water and some bacteria found on the surface of Mars some years ago? Now as for intelligent life like the human species? Well, so far nothing. The universe is huge and it will take us a veryyyyyyyyyy long time for us to develop advanced enough technology to explore the entire Solar System properly, let alone the entire universe. Who knows really? I'm gonna stand by this position, though: I'll only believe it when I see it. Until then, I won't. And, except for occasional times where threads like this are made, I never think of aliens or life outside of Earth.

I don't believe in any stories of people who claim to have seen UFOs or aliens by the way. They're always flawed and many times seem to be proved to have seen something totally different. I have never seen any solid evidence that aliens have visited Earth and left their mark in their planet. So based on this, if they're truly intelligent life out there, then it seems they're not technologically advanced enough to explore the whole universe or reach our planet yet either. And I sure as hell don't believe those people who claim to have been abducted by aliens.

Last edited by Prowler; 06-01-2018 at 11:01 PM.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote