View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 09:16 AM   #23
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestronMirage22 View Post

I agree with you guys that not all cops are like that. I've interacted with some really nice police officers throughout the years who were kind and that genuinely wanted to help people. It's those other jerks that let their authority get to their heads that are the issue. I'm sure there are more good officers out there than bad ones, but with the media and social networks only reporting on the bad stuff, it's made things seem a lot worse than they are.
I've found cops to be helpful if I've had to ask for directions, when a house I lived in got broken into, when I've been in car accidents (even the one that was my fault), and when I called them because I thought I heard someone strange in my apartment when I came home one day. Getting pulled over always sucks, but at least most of the ones who did that to me kept it limited to the necessary procedures. It was just one cop I had a bad experience with that when he pulled me over, decided to take it to a whole next level. It's apparently the only time I got pulled over for what they call "DWB". So I don't hate cops. I just know that I need to have my wits about me when dealing with them.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote