View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 03:01 PM   #65
atreyu2112
Foot Soldier

Got these @ Kmart today. All but Raph & Mutagen Mikey, NO doubles. I did get 2x Kraang, but on purpose, haha. Now I just got to wait for TRU or my comic shop to get them so I can get Raph & April. It was easy enough to feel out who was who in the bags...

Feel for the heads!!! It's easy enough to narrow down whats what just by this. Turtles all have a bump for the bandanna. Shredders helmet... leaving the other 3. Kraang have the extra Kraand head and Footbot has tons of weapons. Leo/Don & Mikey/Raph are harder to discern from each other, but Don's bow gives him away.

$4.99 is a bit steep, I was hoping for the 2-packs @ $7.99 like most other Minimates lines. Or even a 5-pack for $20. But honestly, they're only $1 more each for 2 if you got the $7.99 2-pack. Not too bad.

I'm not interested in the Mutagen versions. I would like a couple blue Kraang & I hope we get them. I'm really hoping the line does well enough to warrant a wave 2. I would love to get Casey, Karai (human), Tiger Claw, etc...
atreyu2112 is offline   Reply With Quote