View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 10:36 PM   #123
TMNT_Guy
Stone Warrior

I saw it and I really liked it. I'd definitely like to see a continuation series, but if it dosen't happen I'm satisfied with what we got. Thanks, Nickelodeon. You may have botched things up originally, but good on you for letting this non-toyetic/merchandise driven series get some kind of closure. I'm really looking forward to the Rocko's Modern Life movie next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
I loved it except one thing. The Green Eyed People's entire adult population was in a sleeping coma for a decade. Yet the children remained unaffected and manged themselves from diapers to be healthy and run a village? Major plot hole!
I don't think every adult got affected all at once. I think the idea was that it slowly affected the tribe for years to the point only the children remained, though why the children were unaffected is a good point.

Personally, I couldn't help but wonder how Arnold's parents survived for over a decade. Even if the Sleeping slowed down their metabolism I don't think they could survive for years without food. Did the tribe force feed them and cleanup their waste during their slumber? Shouldn't their muscles be too weak from disuse to even allow them to walk? Then again the movie also had Eugene bloat up into a bouncy ball in a matter of seconds from an allergy so maybe I'm thinking about this way more then I should.