View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 03:40 PM   #216
Faster and Cheaper
Thug

So this was the final episode of the Kavaxas arc. Heading this episode was Team TigerClaw, in their first episode of the season. I recall talking to them at the time, one of my friends had a few shots with 1000 cultists( okay 20ish or whatever it was ) and they just slow down the computers so much, The last episode I worked on and just finished, had a crowd shot like that too. It was maddening.

Another issue from what I remember is the broken streets were a new set altogether, and if I remember right it didn't come in for the start of their episode. So they had to do their layout with the regular set and just some quick proxies.

So at the time we saw the animatics, I was surprised that Kavaxas and Shredder were dealt with, since I was under the impression that it was going to go all season in some form but after this episode is when I knew how the season was going to go down with all these different arcs. Zombie Shredder was an interesting look and powers, and I guess him in Kavaxas and Rahzar are burning in the pit( man I spent so much time bringing him back to life! :p ), this was a really impressive episode when it came to scale in action, with the cave fight with Hothead and Shredder and the ghosts in the streets. It was great to see Splinter again, and was able to properly say goodbye to his family and friends. Fun to see school Lo Pan...I mean Ho Chan

Hope everyone really enjoyed this first arc, it was fun being a major and minor part of it and we have some cool stuff and weird stuff coming up this season.
Faster and Cheaper is offline   Reply With Quote