View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 03:20 PM   #4
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I'm gonna say no.

Queen (or Rook, I can't remember this point) describes the original "Kraang" as having been a scientist who wanted more power, and we were even shown what he looked like before he got all...bloated.

I've also seen a theory that Ch'rell lacked the mental abilities that other Utroms had - which is why he's never used a levitator pad and why Karai had to carry him on one at some point. So it would be unlikely that he was able to amplify his mind to other Utroms in such a large capacity.

There's also the factor that Ch'rell was never a scientist and never directly worked with the scientists he employed.

Plus there's the fact that these two versions of Utroms have very, very different designs and somewhat different behaviors.

SubPrime/Knight is probably closer to a Ch'rell-type than Kraang Prime. Not just from the "how the fvck did that happen???" scar, to the betrayal of their people being more impactful to the Utroms around him, to their hatred of one Utrom in particular (Mortu, Bishop) that I theorize they had once had a close relationship with, to their disgust with 87 Krang ( ).