View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 06:48 AM   #59
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Jester became a mod only a few years ago and he's been here since 2004, so over 14 years. But that's because Jester used to be very active on the forums before he became a Dad and was a hardcore TMNT fan for many years. And a fan of all the cartoons and comics. Jester was so hardcore he achieved mod status.
If that's true though, that's ridiculous. Being a hardcore fan doesn't qualify you to be a moderator any more than it would qualify you to be a plumber, electrician, or accountant. Being a moderator requires an ability to solve disputes fairly and diplomatically.

I was a moderator when we had the Volcanic Asteroid, and because people didn't respect the authority Krang had given me and I only had moderation abilities for that section, it didn't last long. People who didn't agree with the decision to make me a moderator purposefully tried to cause problems/havoc.

@CanadianDrome: What are you even talking about?
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote