View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 05:16 PM   #24
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
I have never seen a ghost but I definitely believe they are real. I feel they are the spirits of our loved ones who want to keep an eye on things and don't want to move on to the next life permanently. Shortly after my grandpa died, my grandma says she heard keys hitting the table while she was in bed and she was wide awake when it happened. When she went to the kitchen, she didn't see anything there, but we think it was Grandpa telling her that he was keeping an eye on her.

As for UFOs and aliens, it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility for them to exist.
See, the ghost part is where I'm at... When someone dies, they either go to hell or heaven. There is no in between despite what movies and books say. When you're dead, you're dead. Now, I do believe in demons and angels, but they were never human. I think demons can take on the attributes of the recently departed and they can see and hear and sometimes influence things in everyday life as it is and prey on this weakness in folks who are hurting from the loss of loved ones.

I'm not saying you have to believe it, thats just my two cents.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote