View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 08:25 PM   #28
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
So you guys don't even rewatch shows you know you liked or loved? I mean here's a small sample of shows I rewatch regularly:

1. Original TMNT cartoon I marathon every 3 years or so, but I've seen every ep countless times as a kid so I'm not counting this.

2. I've rewatched the TMNT 2k3 series at least 5 times.

3. I just rewatched all of Nick TMNT a second time, so I've seen every ep twice.

4. I rewatched the entire DCAU every few years. Seen B:TAS episodes countless times, rewatched Superman, Batman Beyond and Justice League all at least 4 times.

5. I rewatched the 2003 Teen Titans cartoon at least 4 times.

6. I rewatch classic era Simpsons (Seasons 1-10) countless times, although I'm due for another rewatch.

7. Rewatched X-men Evolution 4 times, Wolverine and the X-men twice, Avengers: EMH twice.

8. Rewatch some anime as a kid like Dragonball Z, Pokemon, etc. many times. (And these shows have hundreds of eps)

9. Rewatched Garogoyles at least 5 times the whole way through.

10. Rewatched all of Futurama around 3 times.

And this is just a small sample. I can't never imagine rewatching shows I liked in the future.
Yes, but you see... you have no life, no friends, no job and never leave the house. Not all of us, even if we're in a TMNT forum, have all that free time. Stop acting so surprised that not all of us have time to marathon shows and game all day.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote