Thread: Revoltech
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 04:30 AM   #360
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

You will receive one e-mail in the format: "AmiAmi: Order Acknowledgment (Order # here)"

This is all you will get until the item payment is needed at which time they will send a payment request. An e-mail will be dispatched for this. Once you pay then they will ship very soon after, if you use EMS they could ship next business day. When I use EMS I usually get my order around 5 business days. With SAL it's around 7 to 15 (usually closer to 10) business days. Registered SAL costs a small amount more than SAL but gives you tracking. Note that the tracking is not terribly useful though, because it will stop tracking once it enters your country. Or at least it does for me. however Registered SAL provides insurance (I think up to 6000 yen), unregistered does not.

EMS is also ensured... i think 20,000 yen but that may be outdated info.

You can also check the website for the order status to make sure it is there and everything.

I live in the USA so I have never had any additional fees or problems with customs. The items get through very easily. In other countries I realize it may not be that easy. You will have to research that on your own if you are not sure.

I made TWO orders: one for Leo and Raph and one for Mikey and Don so that they will ship as soon as both sets are in stock. Yes, you can also make it to where it waits until all 4 are in stock before it ships. That is up to you. Yes, I cancelled my HLJ order to place the new orders. HLJ is good, just more expensive. They are more of a secondary source for my needs. But they are a good company and they deserve the business they get.

Last edited by Zulithe; 06-23-2014 at 04:39 AM.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote