Thread: The New Café
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2005, 12:29 AM   #88
Kid Icarus
Foot Elite

Thanks guys . I'm gonna go look into classes at the local community college tommrow before work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weapon x
I think it's finally gonna happen,My mom and dad have been fighting almost every day for the past five years and there has been talk about divorce before but nothing ever happened,but I think there seriously going to go through with it.Meanwhile my moms losing her eye sight she's getting migrane headaches and her own brother is suing her for something she did with the will of my grandfather who's been dead for 3 years now even though she was put in charge of it the state I live in has a ****ing stupid ass law about what you do with the will.I wish there was a better way to explain it.And my girlfriend and I are taking a break from eachother for a while.
Uck... that's a lot to have to deal with =\. I've gone through some similar problems, so feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to. About the divorce though, 'cause I think it needs to be said... some times it turns out a lot better then you'll think it will. I hope that's the case in your situation.
Kid Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote