View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 07:16 AM   #18
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icegaze View Post
Episode 8 and 11 are the ones I am looking forward to the most.
"Never say Xever" is a Leo-centric eppie and "Mouserthon" seems to have the turtles divided in two teams: A and B. Could be interesting to see that sort of rivalry between A-team Leo+Raph and B-team Donnie+Mikey.
yes, those let my heart jump a little faster toobut I am not so much interested in the turtle double team contest as far more in the mousers showing up in the sewer tunnels...after having had a glimpse of them in the motion comic of michelangelo it looks like they have animated them in the original peter laird design!!!and given the amazing ninja action sequences the new show has to offer this should be hot!...I think peters design for the mousers was one of the most original and beautiful robot designs I have come across so far...simple, yet very neat!looking forward to this!...and xever is the guy who will sooner or later turn into fishface right?can't wait to make his aquaintance, too!!

hey-there is one small thing that always bothers me in the least little bit, but still, I wonder if anyone else cringes a little when hearing the characters talk about ninja in the plural with an 's'....(ninjas)...

Last edited by marcelangelo; 10-08-2012 at 11:39 AM.
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote