View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 11:50 AM   #11
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I'll watch it purely from a guilty pleasure standpoint, that its badness makes it amusing, but in its entirety it's pretty cringe-worthy. And I don't enjoy cringing over stuff at the Turtles' expense.

Largely I just regard The Next Mutation kind of like one of those moments in life you just don't want to discuss, with this series being one of those moments for our Turtles. (And like anyone who's been around for 30+ years they've racked up at least a few. lol)

Side note - If I could I would get the Turtles' mocap actors aback together and geared up again, somehow luck out in them having never seen the likes of TNM and that old Christmas special, sit them down to watch it together, then render in the Turtles reacting to it with the mocap. God that would be so worth seeing... And the best way to watch this stuff, with the Turtles' own reactions and commentary. LOL (It would be like TMNT watches alternate universe TMNT meets Mystery Science Theater 3000 meets kids/people react to stuff videos. Way wasn't I born rich so I could make it happen...)

Last edited by IndigoErth; 02-20-2017 at 12:03 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote