View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 11:57 AM   #26
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTrikey View Post
Heh, this is almost something that could probably carry a topic of its own!

A VERY tough choice but...I think while there's definitely a part of me yearning for TMNT Tournament Fighters to have a worthy successor after all these years, I know in my heart that the TMNT brand needs an "Arkham" game more.

As much hype as the guys appearing in Injustice has produced, it's great for guys, like me, who already love fighting games. It's a bit more diminished for those aren't, and have no interest in playing competitive games. A TMNT-focused fighter would only generate more in that vein. Therefore, a "TMNT Arkham" probably would generate even more interest. And hell, I think if there was any place (besides IDW's comics) where a more "mature" TMNT could shine independently from whatever cartoon or movie Nickelodeon wants to sell to kids, it'd be an Arkham game.

...Then after that's a resounding success, bring on the designated fighting game spin off!
But, you know, to be frank, the chances of at least one Triceraton making it in are far greater in the fighting game. I'm sure the "Arkham" game would focus on Shredder and the Foot, or at least the first one in the franchise would. They're by far the most recognizable antagonists in the franchise.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote