Thread: Recent "steals"
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 12:53 PM   #2562
billbot85
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endurs03 View Post
I got about 4, need one? haha!

I just bought some toys locally...Spent $260, but I bought toys I wasn't sure of...Should I post the non TMNT toys? I grabbed about 60 beast wars, batman, Jurassic park, street sharks, TMNT, Aliens, Spawn, Godzilla. Half the stuff I just guessed and she accepted the offers...Time will tell!
Oooooh, I got a complete Turtle in a Turtle Leoplayset with the mini shogun! He was deep down in the box. Paid $40 for all the turtles...Cyber Samuria Mike is here, spirit armor don, all of raphs spirit armor but no raph (I have one without armor though!). Mech Mike, Pizza throwing Raph. A big button. Tokka playset. Road Ready splinter. Plush Raphael. 6 random variant figures. Paid $40 for all that.

Still digging around.
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd would definitely love to see photos of your complete haul! Did you buy all of your local stuff at a flea market?

I am still trying to get my hands on a Sewer Playset. I know a seller at my local flea market who has one complete w/ box, and assembled the whole thing for display. I don't think he's ready to part with it yet, but I keep letting him know I'm interested.

GIFSoup
billbot85 is offline   Reply With Quote