View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 03:08 PM   #4
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Saiyaman View Post
I get the point you're making but when it comes to EGO, none of the Turtles is as bad as Leo. And I can sum him up in only two words:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20191013120033
"Bragging rights!"

His desire to win regardless of the costs, has put him at odds with not just the other turtles but also with the Police of the Hidden city, Señor Huesos, that librarian and god knows who else who just happened to be standing in his way to yet another victory. And Leo loves Victories but more than that he loves the fact that he can brag about his victories. And in order to obtain his bragging rights he DOES everything: cheat, play dirty and sometimes cause harm.

I wouldn't be surprised if he already has a criminal record seeing how much laws (And Cars, interior of buildings such as Señor Hueso's restaurant and professional lives) he has broken. Also Leo is a pathological liar and a hypocrite, in a degree which is worse than Donnie, he doesn't like being in trouble but also doesn't put in any effort to stay out of trouble either.

So under what circumstances would Leo change sides?

Perhaps when there's a competition element involved and an opportunity to gain the upper hand over his brothers, have bragging right for all time, knowing that they will never upstage him.
I was thinking of that episode where Ghost Bear debuted. Mikey was taking things that Donnie wanted without consideration. The last slice of Pizza was one thing, but that Einstein wig, Donnie had a plan for it and Mikey just takes it puts it on and said: "How Do I look?" Donnie then responds by giving this really evil-looking tooth grinding grin that just screams "I'm going to kill you slowly and painfully." and responds by saying "Like someone who doesn't know what is coming."

Then later when the whole wrestling fanfare starts, Donnie publicly announces he's joining Raph's team as a means of getting back at Mikey.