View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 03:50 PM   #299
THGhost
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpengler View Post
The aftermarket, as all those are out of print.

Here's the Image edition of Bodycount on Amazon marketplace. Not too pricey. I'd recommend it over the Heavy Metal edition, as that one had an error where a page was missing and another page was repeated.

As for the Image TMNT trade (collects issues #1-5), it is very hard to find and tends to go for higher prices. It also has a bonus page not in the single issues, fyi.

IDW has said for a while they plan to get to the Image series, but I don't think they've laid out any concrete plans yet.
Out of print, huh? That's what I was afraid of. It's nice to have Bodycount though, thanks.

Did some digging on the forums and found this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I imagine it won't be that long for Image to be collected by IDW. Maybe in another 2 years from now, if you're willing to wait?
That was in 2012. So nope, definitely no concrete plans yet. Maybe once they've finished publishing Tales of the TMNT Vol. 2?

EDIT: Does jumping from Vol. 2 to Vol. 4 feel at all natural? Seeing how Vol. 3 is considered non-canon by Laird.

1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007

"Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful

"...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man

"Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester

"Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42

Last edited by THGhost; 04-12-2016 at 04:06 PM.
THGhost is offline   Reply With Quote