View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 05:17 PM   #376
Tarris Vaal
Stone Warrior

Quote:
The problem of relying on the DNA drops is that eventually you can't go further until you level up a character through character cards. Really what's needed is more pizza or the ability to get more greenbacks through offers that don't require me to sign up for anything that costs money.

Well, thats not strictly accurate. You 'can' go further, but not in the context of any single event. You just go as far as you can, get what you can, and then grind and grind and grind until the event comes around again- at which point the characters you have will have gotten stronger just because you've had more time to get them levelled up.

Don't get me wrong - its absolutely a pain in the arse, but it is possible to just keep grinding away. As an example, its taken me 5 cycles to actually get Super Shredder available - and to even get past the few few levels of that event meant grinding at everything else until I had enough characters of decent level to challenge it. Armaggon and Usagi are pretty similar, but at least those are easier challenges.

Even now, I can't even look at anything mentioning lvl 80 characters without my entire roster dying inside. But to be fair, a few months ago I'd have said the same thing about lvl 60 enemies.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...the-sedisverse
Tarris Vaal is offline   Reply With Quote