View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 10:52 AM   #1100
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Tonights Episode was just a big SJW Feminism barf fest ugh keep that crap on Supergirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
#feminism.
Quote:
They are strong women
Quote:
Episode 5 is the Feminism Strong women SJW episode
I have to assume you guys are talking about the bachelor party one. Oh man oh man, this was like beyond terrible. It had the potential to be so much fun, for both the ladies and the dudes... instead it's a 10 ton blunt force, "Masculinity = BAD, Feminism = GOOD" battering ram. I don't think a single dude in the whole episode is allowed to behave remotely like an actual dude, or at least not a neanderthal-like nincompoop. No dude gets out unscathed.

As soon as Sisco busted out the alcohol he made for Barry I was stoked... I thought they'd forgotten about that after season 1 (Sisco promised he'd work on a better version of what he gave him then, which only lasted a few seconds) -- we get Drunk Barry! But all excitement for how much fun that could be for a scene or two was quickly sucked away by the over-arching "Important Message" of the episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter the boss View Post
People, I've been meaning to ask this: since when did Iris become a tech savvy person on team flash? Did she take a course or something? I'm just confused. She's not doing a great job at all, i think she should step down and let Harry take it from here. What do you guys think? She said herself she doesn't know how long she can do it.
And did she quit the... news place she was working for, or something? I don't remember that happening. And why introduce Linda Park (Iris' boss at the news place) if Wally West isn't going to so much as go on a date with her? Isn't that his future wife?

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 06-08-2018 at 11:03 AM.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote