View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 05:06 PM   #28
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
No to either, my poison is soda.

I drink like 3-4 cans of either Coca Cola or Pepsi every single day. Someone told me this is just as bad as people who smoke or drink alcohol every day. Am i going to an early grave by drinking soda?

They wouldn't let kids drink it if it was bad for you, right?
People also let kids eat junk food, and that's not good for your health either.

Soda is really bad you. Also, ever heard that myth about it being great to unclog pipes? Well I remember buying a cleaning product to unclog my kitchen sink and it didn't work very well. So you know what they say about desperate times requiring desperate measure and I went out and bought two cans of Coca-Cola. I poured both down the sink, waited a few minutes and... it worked. I sh*t you not. So yeah, just imagine what that will do to your insides.

Afaik, there's literally zero benefits for drinking soda. However, they say that one glass of red wine during dinner can be good for your heart. Just like beer in moderation can be good for you. Lots of studies seem like BS and contradicting of others, but yeah, an occasional beer or glass of red wine will not shorten your life significantly.

Btw, even though I only really drink beer, some wins are fine. But wine is a bit more pricey(top quality wine, that is) and I don't have the patience to open those goddamn corked bottles.

I had a glass of whiskey once a a party(don't remember which brand) and it was OK. Quite strong. But I can't really handle overtly strong alcohol.

Btw, is it true that beer hangovers are the worst ones due to all the beer you need to drink in order ot get drunk? It's also annoying how beer makes you pe so much.

Personally, the worst hangover I've had was form vodka. I drank half a bottle of Zubrowka and holy hell I thought I was gonna die next day. Vodka tastes like **** anyway.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote