Thread: The New Café
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 02:14 PM   #60
Anarky
Outlaw Hero

I met my father today... I am disappointed. Very disappointed.

He first wanted to do something with me and my brother for christmas. That was impossible since we already had appointments. Family stuff. Well, today I met him. We went to have pizza. Pizza is a good thing.

But what has become of the person I once called "my hero"? What has happened during the last six years? What is wrong with him? He seemed to be apologizing for everything. First for his new car (just substract the rims). Well, then he started talking about his life without us. How he still feels his head injury (he once broke his neck but survived). He never did that before. Where went all his strength that people tell I have too. Where is his strong will? He seemed so weak and pale. Not exactly old, but tired. And his voice... no energy in it.

I am deeply disappoited. This, my friends, is one of the moments I could cry. I really could. For one, I think it's a shame that the father I knew is gone (even characterwise, he wouldn't even put up a good fight) and for the other that I don't want to become what he is today.
Anarky is offline   Reply With Quote