View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 09:35 AM   #86
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
What would you like to see in store for Dick Grayson specifically? I am curious since it is a mutual favorite of ours.
I really don't know; it's a sticky situation seeing how his character development culminated in taking up the mantle of the Bat before New 52. Also, every time the New 52 Nightwing series tried to take Dick in a new direction (running Haly's Circus, running Amusement Mile in Gotham City, moving to Chicago), crossover events threw a wrench in the works and nixed his personal independent development.

Ideally, I want Dick to go out on his own again as Nightwing, maybe even back to Bludhaven if it's back on the map thanks to New 52. Realistically, though, I don't know if I trust the New 52 to be able to handle the character.

Grayson as a super-spy / sleeper agent just isn't for me, although I freely admit it is well written.

And I'd normally say I want Dick back with Babs, but New 52 Hipster-Babs is the worst thing to ever happen in the New 52. EVER. Dick with Hipster-Babs would honestly feel like Dick was hanging out with a 14 year-old kid. Eew.