View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 12:51 PM   #3314
Y2Josh
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Received my Metal Head from NECA today. That's one down at least.

On another note, Canucktibles has a ton of the new stuff up, available for pre-order now.

https://i.imgur.com/05gm9njl.jpg

A few things about that -

On 11/02 I pre-ordered the Baxter/Splinter, Zarax/Zork & the Rat King/Vernon packs from them. Haven't received any of them yet. That's not a complaint but rather just an observation.

So I can say that the ability to pre-order these is nice. But something to keep in mind is that you are subject to the Canadian/U.S. exchange rate at any give moment you order. The other thing is that I can't vouch for the shipment or received item quality yet because I haven't received anything yet.

I might pre-order again here though. I haven't decided yet.
I've used them frequently in the past, but skipped Traag and Granitor due to the price jump. I can tell you shipping times are all over the place, but they DO let you cancel all or parts of your order at any time.

As an example, I got April, Casey, Slash and Leatherhead about a month before they were even available here. Meanwhile, Metalhead showed up towards the end of November/beginning of December.

As far as packing goes, they're somewhere between Amazon and those amazing bubble packs that NECA has been doing, which is good enough for me since I open them and toss most of the boxes.
Y2Josh is offline   Reply With Quote