View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 08:14 AM   #7
D Piddy 1982
Stone Warrior

Cool thread.

TMNT is my “passion” particularly the Fred Wolf and 1990 movie versions. And Rise! Also love the Mirage stuff but until recently there wasn’t so much of that about.

I also collect (heavily at the moment) Star Wars 3.75. Both Vintage Kenner and Retro Collection (love TRC) and also some Vintage Collection, mainly Mandalorian and ROTJ focused. Was lucky enough to get a retail price TVC Razorcrest.

I also collected a lot of the G1 themed Transformers War for Cybertron line and 86 Studio Series. Waiting for the SS86 Hound (or is he Legacy?). Looks awesome.

Then just other random bits and pieces here and there (the odd GI joe, Jurassic Park, Thuundercats, Spiderman).

Some of my favourite figures are:
- Figma One Punch Saitama
- Transformers Studio Series Blackout
- Boss Fight Bucky O’Hare
- SW TRC The Mandalorian (5POA, the one with the soft goods cape)
- NECA TMNT Usagi
- NECA TMNT toon Splinter

I’m hoping when my NECA TID set FINALLY arrives they will be some of my favourite figures too.

I’m not really a fan of 6 inch scale figures. Which is why I dropped off the NECA main line stuff. Happy with the core characters.

Oh and I’m also a massive fan of Samurai Pizza Cats!

Like most others on here, I now have wayyyy more toys than I have space for (gone crazy since about 2012). A lot of stuff is bagged up (to keep accessories together) and put into large storage boxes in the loft or in cupboards. Then I try to rotate where possible, or what the flavour of the month is.

" 'Hero Turtle' craze leads to duck deaths" BBC News 2001
D Piddy 1982 is offline   Reply With Quote