View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 06:46 PM   #159
TMNTInsighter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMutant View Post
Snake is right in some ways, the orokushredder guy is okay but only in small doses., at least in my opinion How the formula works is this: role play as Shredder/talk about his photo resolutions then cue the outrage. Give him attention, he persists; don't give him attention and he's not too much a hassle as he's not that frequent a poster.

That's not what I'm calling him out for...at least not completely. If you and snake read his post again then you both will see how much that he is, without justification, deriding both the Batman franchise and the series' because they didn't have more episodes than the Ninja Turtles series' and are therefore 1) not as popular and are not better than the Ninja Turtles, and 2) have weak and poor villains such as Joker (and Penguin).
Batman TAS has gone down as perhaps the greatest action cartoon ever, the franchise and its run of media has endured longer and is more recognizable than the TMNT, Batman himself has gone down as one of the best and most psychological heroes of all time, and Joker has gone down as one of the greatest villains of all time! Not to mention that if you were to ask just about anyone then they'll say that the TMNT, while a pretty good and fun franchise that is recognizable with some good characters and stories attached to it; is still not in any way more enduring, popular, recognizable, or even better than the Batman franchise and its media! It's not even close.
For him to say what he said (without even attempting to back it up) is not only completely untrue but totally out of line! And I have to sit here and read that garbage of his?! That's a joke! And for that, the least he deserves is a calling out!
TMNTInsighter is offline   Reply With Quote