View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 05:12 PM   #74
Puddinpop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
oh hi there

http://farm8.static.flickr.com/7416/...94c22e8460.jpg

Honestly, as long as Kevin remains the friendly, affable guy he is and keeps putting out good stuff (such as his IDW work), there'll be no love lost among the fanbase. He's happy to be involved and he's always very positive about the franchise - that's just what you have to keep in mind when he gives something a ringing endorsement. The fans mostly already know this, and I don't see this movie doing any reputation damage to him personally. (As it shouldn't.)

Well... not necessarily. Lots of directors have put out ill-received or outright terrible movies and continue to have strong careers. M. Night Shyamalan has become the go-to Hollywood punching bag, and he has two new movies in development. Ultimately whether or not they make a profit is the only thing that matters - and even then, having a few money-makers under your belt can give you second chances even if you fail in the future.
Hi!! how are you dude? I didn't say he wouldn't. There's a reason why Bay is seemingly the most hated Director online these days. And its not bc of what he hasn't done yet. and what I meant by "terrible". I meant financially. Your right, that is what matters at the end of the day. I love Eastman and I do take his word when he says this film will be fantastic.
I think the fact that he is always so appreciative of everything/everyone and positive all the time is AWESOME : ) He's shown nothing but class imo...But there is a reason why everyone isn't jumping for joy with Bay and Liebesman being involved. Its written all over this forum lol. Its understandable. I happen to think they will do a great job but that's me. I believe in redemption, Sadly in this day n age with the internet and all.. it doesn't take much to ruin your reputation. In fact.. sometimes you dont have to do anything wrong lol. The media LOVES negativity. They thrive on it. But luckily there are people out there that think like you and understand that people screw up sometimes. I have 100% faith in everyone involved with this reboot. Im hearing that the trailer will be released tomorrow. I hope its true.

Last edited by Puddinpop; 04-28-2014 at 05:38 PM.
Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote