View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 04:58 PM   #37
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist

I probably see Tigerclaw coming back, I think he will be the bounty hunter that either hunts the Turtles for another organisation (maybe by one of Shredder's rivals) or as a private hire by Shredder when he needs more bodies.

Xever might come back, but I can't see him working for Shredder again. Probably would end up as part of a gang that get's mutated, like possibly the same one Bebop/Rocksteady gang are from.

Chris Bradford probably will, but I see him as for the initial character set up for the eventual return of Rahzar. I think Rahzar's more skeletal form will definitely return, because it is horrific enough from the standard 'normal' animal mutations that it will probably represent an escalation of mutation, likely as what a second mutation will do to your body.

I think Karai will probably be Splinter's (or somebody's) daughter again. Alternately, there is a possibility that it could be reversed, that there is initial idea of her being Splinter's daughter, only it turns out she's Shredder's.

I really hope we don't have a return of psychic/Kraang Hybrid April. They don't seem to be able to write strong female characters without turning them into love interests or giving them ridiculous over the top powers. I hope they make her more 'normal' next time, like either have her just be an outsider looking in (like OT April) or somebody that isn't necessarily a ninja, but has her own fighting style.

Another thing I hope doesn't return is the dismal ending. Having a dismal ending makes all of their prior struggles feel pointless, why get excited if the world will end up nothing but a craphole anyway?
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote