View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 05:26 AM   #18
Prowler
Emperor

The only time I've been slapped was when I was a little kid. And by slapped I don't mean with a backhand or anything of the sort. But being slapped on my hand whenever I did something wrong.

I usually was sent to bed early or was forced to study or something as a punishment.

I was never that much of a troublemaker anyway. At school, whenever I got into fights, I usually just reacted in self-defence. And whenever my mom yelled at me or talked to I'd get the point across.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
If teachers dare to hit or abuse the kids in school now and it's found out about, they get fired and possibly face jail time based on the severity of it. I do remember when I was in 1st grade this one kid in the class always caused trouble and the teacher would sometimes pull him by the ear. Such a thing would never fly nowadays in the modern year.

It's kind of funny that we all remember this too. This all happened when we were kids but a lot of this stuff just stayed lodged into our memories for 20+ years.
Never saw a teacher of mine hitting a student. If a teacher did that here he'd never be allowed to teach again.

Last edited by Prowler; 10-05-2017 at 05:32 AM.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote