View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 10:50 AM   #38
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BartAllen View Post
I just think it's funny that the things people blast Trump for both Obama and Hillary did

Border wall? Hillary voted for it while she was a NY senator. Obama also supported it while he was Senator in Illinois.
Obama separated children from their parents at the border. Obummer also used tear gas against fence hoppers.

People really want to pretend Trump is somehow this unique or horrible force. Read history. Look at how Bill Clinton exploded the prison population. Look at how Hillary called black youths SUPER PREDATORS.

Being a liberal doesn't put anyone on the right side of history. It just means they're easily duped by the corporate oligarchy that are manipulating stupid people through both social and traditional media.

I used to be a progressive liberal. I thought they were the people with empathy and respect. I then read a little and realized that they're horrible. They just use PR firms to dress that horrible **** up in a nice little package.

And, frankly, although I'm more right leaning, the right isn't any better really. You can look at the BS Bush 41 did with contra and the mideast. You can see what W did as well in Iraq.

Hitler's paternal grandfather was Jewish.

He was not Jewish. He was not raised in a Jewish home with the culture. Hitler was raised Catholic.
Ah that would make more sense than his father being Jewish as some rumors say.

The Jewish population in Germany and Europe as a whole was much higher back then. They were a rather numerous minority and clearly high enough in numbers for people to fear or distrust them. After all, millions of Jews were killed in the Holocaust. So it wasn't that uncommon for someone from Central/Eastern Europe to have a Jewish relative in their family tree back then. That's probably why the nazis decided that, under Nuremberg Laws, a person had to have at least 3 Jewish grandparents in order to be considered Jewish by law. Because, if they considered anyone who had one single Jewish relative in their family tree to be Jewish they'd have killed EVEN MORE people.

Last edited by Prowler; 12-12-2018 at 11:03 AM.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote