View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 08:04 PM   #52
CyberCubed
Overlord

I see people listing a A Chinatown Ghost story and the Wingnut episode often, what was wrong with these? A Chinatown Ghost Story was a homage to the movie, "Big Trouble in Little China" and seeing the 3 Purple Dragon goons get powers for an episode was really cool. Ho-chan was a silly villain but it was a fun filler.

And the Wingnut ep was fun as hell. I don't care for them being comic book characters but it doesn't really matter, and the action sequences on the ziplines were great.

Quote:
Like Cyber, I've been slowly going through the series again and looking back on it...

I think its more just 'bits' of episodes I didnt like rather than any entire episodes. Some are definitely a lot stronger than others certainly, but for the most part, its been pretty decent throughout.
I kinda agree. It seems more like people are nitpicking certain scenes out of an episode that makes them dislike an episode rather than the entire episode itself.

For me it's the same. I don't like every joke as some of them fall flat, and some scenes I don't care for, but it doesn't make me hate the entire episode. Even in episodes I don't care for at all, there's usually a very cool action sequence or some great animation that makes up for it.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote