View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 05:06 PM   #52
pennydreadful
trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftNinjaFox View Post
The lair looks cool (though still trying to figure out how pizza box couch supports their massive weight ).
Hey Swift - I had actually forgotten all about the original leaked shots of the lair! Gosh, it seems like that was so long ago now... I was really excited by those photos too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post
It's all good.. you have said some extremely nice things on here to people that have not been so nice..

It may not be in the same exact words but I think they have tried their best in some cases. I also think that with the people involved.. they never had a chance anyway. Here are some things that I took as them trying to calm worries.
Hey, as I've said before, I see no reason not to get along with everyone here regardless of which parts of the franchise they do and don't like - I'd hope that nobody thinks less of me for liking NM, just as I wouldn't think less of them for disliking it. The world would be pretty boring if we all thought exactly the same way and liked exactly the same things.

As far as the quotes you've referenced, I do understand how you've interpreted it as respectfully trying to allay some of our doubts. Again, I think a big part of it is probably just the way I interpret/perceive things - I'm a very plain talker and I do feel that some of their comments about the negative fans are somewhat dismissive. Not saying that's how they meant it - for reasons best known to themselves, the Blue Door writers are still on board the project and they're obviously trying to be PC about it - it's just how it's come across to me.

Last edited by pennydreadful; 05-31-2014 at 05:14 PM.
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote