View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 06:50 AM   #5
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun26 View Post
This guy is funny, i dm'd him right after he posted. I included what i was interested in and included my zipcode so that he could give me an accurate shipping quote, $14.00, which i agreed to pay if he'd send me an invoice via paypal. Now i get a reply back, a few days later, saying someone else is offering him $50, when the listing clearly says all anyone would need to do is pay postage.
Sorry, but that imo that is a bad way to conduct yourself. If someone sent you a message agreeing to your terms for shipping and now you want to sell something that was clearly posted as free. Smh forget it. Look at the time stamps to determine who messaged first if 1st person passes fine, offer to the 2nd person, but if the 1st person agrees, don't try and pull a fast one.

No offence to you jaydubs, we both have an eye for good stuff.
I am sorry you are upset. It is first come, first served.. You weren't first on my message list and not the first to make an offer. I was giving you the option to make a counteroffer as collecting is a buyer's market. If I wanted to start a bidding war, trust me, I would have listed them on Ebay.